compensation: compensation includes a 2 bedroom apartment. please include with your resume your salary expectations employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Full Time Superintendent Couple for Apartment Building in Brockville
Olive Corp has been managing apartment buildings across Ontario for 20 years. Together with our employees we create a positive work environment where we work together to achieve a plan for a successful operation.
Olive Corp is looking to hire an on-site superintendent couple to operate a 77 unit building in Brockville. You are a potential candidate for this position if you:
• Enjoy working close to where you live
• Appreciate being self motivated
• Excel in customer service
• Don’t want to worry about paying rent each month (Salary includes a free 2 bedroom apartment)
• Have excellent handyman skills
• Can ensure a clean and tidy building
• Excellent in record keeping
In this position, together as a couple you will:
• Maintain a clean and tidy building inside and out
• Turn over apartments for incoming residents
• Respond to work order requests from residents, management, etc.
• Develop good relationships with all residents in the building and address any concerns they may have
• Show prospective residents any apartments that are coming up for rent
• On-site administrative work, including: collecting and recording rent, maintaining tenant files, serving appropriate forms
• Assist with the application and leasing process for prospective residents.
• Do regular inspections of HVAC and Safety systems.
• Respond to all telephone calls from existing residents and prospective residents.
If you feel that you can make a difference, have a good attitude and are excellent in customer service please send us your resume, we would love to see it.
• Your salary expectation (above the free two bedroom apartment that we provide)
• three references
• at least three years of relevant experience
While we welcome all candidates to submit their resumes, only those that we shortlist for an interview will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers